Sunday, September 21, 2008

Grandpa Bleggi, the gorilla

I love Halloween! When I think of Halloween I always think of Grandpa Bleggi (Louis). One year he hid up the tree in a gorilla costume. When we came to trick-or-treat he jumped out of the tree and chased us to the porch.


Does anyone else have any fun Halloween memories? Make a comment or email me a story.
-Jess

5 comments:

Johnson Family said...

We were just talking about Grandpa Bleggi dressing up at Halloween tonight too. That is so funny. I always thought he did such a great job at it.

Tiffany said...

Really? I don't remember that....

Heather C. said...

I remember the gorilla suit. As a kid it scared the hell out of me!

nicky said...

I am with Tiffany I don't remember the gorilla suit. Maybe we just blocked it out or we were not as loved as those who got to see the suit. I don't really have many Bleggi Halloween memories...except the Halloween Carnival at Mapleton Elementary esp the haunted house in the basement and the cake walk....loved it Anyone remember this?

This is Us! said...

I wasn't around when grandpa did the gorilla thing. But Chad borrowed it one halloween and was scaring the kids! Like Granddad Like Grandson! Good Times!