I have decided to start a family blog page. If you have a blog page, I can add it on. If you don't blog, but would like to share some family news, (weddings, babies, birthday, stories and memories) e-mail it to me and I will add it on. This will be a fun way to stay caught up with everyone.
4 comments:
Hey Jess,
Good idea - we should get together and put together a website. I talked with Michelle and Kim about this at the reunion, and I have been wanting to get it started so it will be up and running by the first of the year. Glenda has the binder with all the information on past reunions so I think it will be pretty easy to do once it gets started. Let me know what you think. Also, you can add my blog address onto this.
What a great Idea. Thankyou for doing it I will love to add things to it I have a ton of pictures from a bunch of reunion's our blog is brackenandtalia.blogspot.com
Jess,
Good idea! Our blog is fryfamily-bringhurst.blogspot.com and Brandon's website is BrandonFry.com.
Thanks!
Would love to be added to your list of blogs. mgwallins@blogspot.com. Thanks,Courtney
Also, thanks for the updates!
Post a Comment